Call for abstracts
Abstract submission will be made online in the registration system for ISFRI and IAFR.
The deadline is 9 April 2021.
Once you log into your conference account, you will be able to submit your abstract.
Your registration fee does not have to be paid straight away.
Abstract title should include no more than 100 characters.
Abstract body (max. 250 words) should be structured as follows:
Materials and Methods
Discussion and Conclusion
Important Abstract Elements:
- Purpose clearly stated
- Precise description of materials and methods, especially case recruitment and analysis
- Precise description of results with numbers and statistics
- Statistics should be appropriate
- Coherence between stated purpose, materials and methods, results and conclusion
- Do not include references, acknowledgements, graphics, tables or figures in your abstract body.
Text should be submitted using standard Latin characters only.